REFLEX ZEN SLALOM SKI
In the Zen of sports and athletics, we seek to bring discipline and control into our physical movements, but at the same time to eliminate the self that gets in the way of perfect play.
Reflex ZEN Carbon Slalom Ski
TRADITION & INNOVATION HAND IN HAND
The Zen is a high performance tournament ski, dedicated to skiers who want to ski easily on the first set! Rocker and edge shapes have been optimized to take account the latest innovations in water skiing techniques. The construction of the Zen has not been compromised and benefits from the latest technology improvements at Reflex technologies, making it extremely light and strong. Available is sizes 60′ – 69′.
- Rocker 38 mm = gives power in the turns.
- Flat spot location under the front binding = gives more control and stability.
- Ski is 100% carbon, no plastic top sheet = makes the ski more reactive.
- The Zen has less resin than other skis on the market thanks to a vacuum process that allows to remove any resin excess = also contribute to give more reactivity to the ski.
- Bond plate system is used on the Zen like on any other Reflex ski. This ‘bond plate’ system has no inserts , the plate is mounted to the ski. This system allows to keep the carbon structure intact (which avoids to weaken it) and also allows the skiers to have more settings options.
- Fin box is partially going into the structure of the ski = The connection between the ski and the fin is stiffer which gives more stability to the fin.